Friday, April 06, 2007

its good friday today!

didn't seem like one to me though x[
OOPS. no i didn't say anything hur!

ohYES, i finally bought my k800i!
whee although its not black, the colour i wanted.
but brown's not bad aye, and the functions are super good! x]

phone plan changed, and yay,
now i have 1000 sms-es to use, only that the last 500 are only for singtel users -.-''

yup so my brother and i had a great time taking retarded photos xD
and playing games o.O
okay so that was like a few hours gone.
OOPS i should be doing my geography revision...


and second thing!
my brother just reformatted my com,
so now it has around 200GB storage space. :D

and loads of new programmes, including microsoft word/powerpoint 2007!
the functions are really cool, although i'm still not used to it yet xD



okay sorry for boring you to death with these stuff,
but i'm really excited hahaha!



right so today was just tuition in morning X.X
it can really kill people, especially when its MATHS. wow.

spent the rest of the day...slacking :D

i ain't going to do my learninglab work!
yumi and tracy's not doing either lalala, so i won't care to do it.
muahaha. we're bad students T.T

i'm doing sihan nowwww,
its on smoking AGAIN?
boring topic, it really can make me sleep zzzz....



and i'll upload photos when i have time tomorrow or smt,
my dad's coming back tomorrow! loves ^^


EMMA

No comments: